If any classes result in cancellation due to COVID-19 -100% refund or credit will be given.
All Term I/Semester I classes are currently offered 100% virtually.
Due to the pandemic, class, lesson and ensemble schedules, as well as delivery methods, may change. We are committed to maintaining agility and flexibility to meet the needs of our students during this unprecedented interruption to in-person instruction. Call us or check thefspa.org/covid-19 for the most up to date information.
By phone at 810-238-1350 ext. 3
Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted forms of payments are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, check and cash.
- Tuition and fees must be paid in full before classes are taken.
- Classes are scheduled for the entire year to encourage progression by term or semester.
- Payment is due a minimum of three business days prior to the beginning of each term or semester.
- The FSPA mails a reminder postcard prior to each term or semester that tuition and fees are due.
- Bills are mailed when payment is past due and a late fee is assessed.
- Instructors are notified of student payment and will admit students when tuition is paid.
- Your cooperation is appreciated as instructors are compensated when tuition is paid.
- There is a $20 registration fee per student, per school year - no more than $40 per family.
- Thanks to the Arts and Culture Millage, registrations fees are waived (adults and children) on all persons enrolling for Genesee County residents.