We are excited to announce the launch of The Flint Institute of Music’s online registration portal. It’s never been easier to see all the classes offered at the Flint School of Performing Arts and Flint Rep Education.
You can view upcoming classes, communicate with the facilitators, buy supplies and merchandise, register, and make payments.
It’s convenient with all the information you need at your fingertips. You can register now at
Due to the pandemic, class, lesson and ensemble schedules, as well as delivery methods, may change. We are committed to maintaining agility and flexibility to meet the needs of our students during this unprecedented interruption to in-person instruction. Call us or check thefspa.org/covid-19 for the most up to date information.
By phone at 810-238-1350 ext. 3
Or by email at email@example.com
Accepted forms of payments are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, check and cash.
- Tuition and fees must be paid in full before classes are taken.
- Classes are scheduled for the entire year to encourage progression by term or semester.
- Payment is due a minimum of three business days prior to the beginning of each term or semester.
- The FSPA mails a reminder postcard prior to each term or semester that tuition and fees are due.
- Bills are mailed when payment is past due and a late fee is assessed.
- Instructors are notified of student payment and will admit students when tuition is paid.
- Your cooperation is appreciated as instructors are compensated when tuition is paid.
- There is a $20 registration fee per student, per school year - no more than $40 per family.
- Thanks to the Arts and Culture Millage, registration fees are waived (adults and children) on all persons enrolling for Genesee County residents.