If any classes result in cancellation due to COVID-19 -100% refund or credit will be given.
By phone at 810-238-1350 ext. 3
In person at Flint Institute of Music, 1025 E. Kearsley St., Flint, MI 48503.
Accepted forms of payments are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, check and cash.
- Tuition and fees must be paid in full before classes are taken.
- Classes are scheduled for the entire year to encourage progression by term or semester.
- Payment is due a minimum of three business days prior to the beginning of each term or semester.
- The FSPA mails a reminder postcard prior to each term or semester that tuition and fees are due.
- Bills are mailed when payment is past due and a late fee is assessed.
- Instructors are notified of student payment and will admit students when tuition is paid.
- Your cooperation is appreciated as instructors are compensated when tuition is paid.
- There is a $20 registration fee per student, per school year - no more than $40 per family.
- Thanks to the Arts and Culture Millage, registrations fees are waived (adults and children) on all persons enrolling for Genesee County residents.