How to Register
Registration for any FSPA class, private lesson or performance ensemble is simple.
By phone at 810.238.1350 ext. 3
In person at Flint Institute of Music, 1025 E. Kearsley St., Flint, MI 48503.
Accepted forms of payments are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, check and cash.
• Tuition and fees must be paid in full before classes are taken.
• Classes are scheduled for the entire year to encourage progression by term or semester.
• Payment is due a minimum of three business days prior to the beginning of each term or semester.
• The FSPA mails a reminder postcard prior to each term or semester that tuition and fees are due.
• Bills are mailed when payment is past due and a late fee is assessed.
• Instructors are notified of student payment and will admit students when tuition is paid.
• Your cooperation is appreciated as instructors are compensated when tuition is paid.
• There is a $20 registration fee per student, per school year - no more than $40 per family.